Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring?? Are you there?



I am ready for Spring, Well maybe not spring because I really enjoy winter evenings by the fireplace listening to my husband snore, but at least I am ready to get rid of the ice in the parking lot, and the crazy gas bills.

We have been very busy at the shop, working on new samples, getting in new fabrics, still moving fabrics around and waiting on customers. It is good to see everyone so excited about the continued success of the shop. We are very excited.


We just got in a handful of bolts of fabric from the Oasis  line by Three Sisters from Moda . I think it is really pretty and would love to make an apron or a summer skirt out of some of the fabric.

I am currently working on the starry night blocks of the month. We are doing two colorways, one is patriotic and one is in beautiful Michael Miller Krystals. I will post some pictures soon.


Have a great Weekend! Stay Warm!

Mary

No comments: