• Sara shows you how easy and fun it is to sew cute clothes and accessories-and make money from your sewing
• 9 beginner-friendly projects include PJs, pillows, a tote bag, a cell phone or MP3 player cover, an apron, a notebook cover, and more
• Laugh along with Sara's journal entriesMeet Sara Trail, teenage sewing whiz, designer, and entrepreneur.
"Join Sara as she shows you how to find sewing supplies (shopping!), make fun stuff everyone will love to show off (clothes!), and earn extra money by throwing sewing parties and selling your creations (cash!)."
Another fun one . . . Fast, Fat Quarter Baby Quilts with M’Liss Rae Hawley . . . Make Darling Doll, Infant, & Toddler Quilts • Bonus Layette Set - Welcome Little Ones with Quick Quilts & Gifts
• The perfect baby gift! 10 snuggly cotton and flannel quilts for infants or toddlers, plus bonus layette set and 2 adorable doll quilts to make from leftovers
• These little quilts are so easy to make, you can finish one in just a day
• Go beyond pastels-a gallery of 40+ quilts shows each project in several different color schemes.
"What says love better than wrapping a baby or young child in a soft, cuddly, handmade quilt? Now you can make an unforgettable baby gift in a day or less, even if you're a beginner. This delightful assortment by M'Liss Rae Hawley includes a guide to quiltmaking basics and advice on creatively combining fat quarters with large-scale prints and other fabrics."
And the creatively daring (or wannabes!) will want to check out Fabric Art Collage—40+ Mixed Media Techniques by Author Rebekah Meier. Mix It Up with Dozens of Exciting New Ways to Create Mixed-Media Fabric Art
• Everything you ever wanted to know about mixed-media fabric collage - the techniques, the supplies, the fun of creating!
• Learn more than 40 original techniques, each illustrated with step-by-step photos
• Find out which products work best for each technique
• Test-drive your new skills with 5 small quilt projects
"Have you ever melted crayons onto muslin? Painted wool felt with bleach? Heat-embossed quilt batting using lace? Rebekah Meier has, and she shows you how to create fabulous fabric collages with these techniques and many, many more."
And don't miss the adorable Poster Quilts with Patrick Lose - 10 Festive, Fusible Quilts for Year-Round Fun . . .Quick Wall Quilts to Make You Smile All Year Long
• Brighten your home in every season with 10 lighthearted wall quilts from Patrick Lose
• Easy fused appliqué makes these quilts go together in a snap-start one today and hang it up tonight!
• Includes full-size, ready-to-use patterns, and complete instructions
"Give your seasonal décor an instant injection of fun with this collection of delightful small quilts from Patrick Lose. You'll be ready to decorate for any special occasion with super-easy wall and door banners for birthdays, New Year's, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, the winter "Holly Days," and more."
and check back on this blog for more info on some of June's new selections . . .
Calling Cards—Connect with Style by Trice Boerens 200 cards inside. Keep in touch with new acquaintances - give them your personal calling card. 40 vintage and contemporary designs.
Cupcakes! by Lynn Koolish - 30+ adorable cupcakes to make with fabric, yarn, felt, and paper, plus lots of mouth-watering cupcake recipes.
Best In Show—24 Appliqué Quilts for Dog Lovers by Carol Armstrong - Show off 24 favorite dog breeds with charming little appliqué portrait quilts that practically sit up and say woof!
Viva Venezia! by Christine Porter - Recreate the grandeur of Venice in 10 splendid quilts inspired by mosaic floor tiles.
We are on our way to Pittsburgh for Quilt Market where we will see all of the new and exciting fabrics, books and patterns. We will try to document everything for you to see in our blog next week!
Have a great week!
Have a great week!