The retreat is right around the corner and we have only a very few spots left. If you haven't made your reservation yet, contact us right away! Drury Inn here in Grove City is a beautiful facility and we can start sewing at 9:00 AM on Friday, March 12. Imagine, 2-1/2 days (and two nights) of dedicated sewing, great fellowship and cool door prizes. You really don't want to miss this!!
And here are some of the books that should be arriving soon . . .
My Whimsical Quilt Garden
20 Bird & Flower Blocks to Appliqué from Piece O' Cake Designs
by Becky Goldsmith, Linda Jenkins
• Use just one block or all twenty to make pretty garden quilts
• Have fun with these light-hearted designs
• Includes ideas for using these blocks in other ways, such as a smaller twelve-block quilt, a purse, or a table topper
• Patterns are great for solids and small prints in any color way
• Blocks also look beautiful in bigger sizes and are easy to enlarge
Instruction booklet & full-size patterns. Bring cheery flowers and cute, chirping birds indoors with Piece O' Cake's newest appliqué blocks. Mix and match up to twenty blocks to create unlimited quilt variations.
Quilted Symphony—A Fusion of Fabric, Texture & Design
• Embellish with appliqué, paint, beads, and more
• 4 projects with full-size pullout patterns
• Create your own designs from doodles, photographs, and shapes
• Learn how to use color effectively
• Perfect your satin stitch, free-motion stitch, and triple stitch
The bestselling author of Luminous Landscapes guides you through an amazing journey into the world of designing abstract art quilts. Take your imagination to new heights as you learn how to create an abstract design and then break it down into easy segments to sew and embellish.
15 Projects Inspired by Everyday Beauty
by Jane Brocket
• 15 projects inspired by the beauty of simple elements of European style
• From the author of the best-seller, The Gentle Art of Domesticity, with an introduction by Kaffe Fassett
• Stunning, scenic photography throughout the book
• Instructions are written with a warm and inviting tone
• Design tips will help you build confidence and learn how to discover extraordinary ideas in ordinary things
How to Piece a Flying Geese Border
4 days ago