Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy May..... What Happen to April??

They say the older you get the faster time flies... In that case I am very old.
What happen to April?

We have a busy week coming up at the shop. Tuesday is the Stitching Sisters day, come and help. Anytime, all day, they do break for lunch.

Finally, here are some pictures from the Chicago trip. We had a great time!
I will add captions and more pictures soon.







Deb Rammelsburg treated the bus to Krispie Kreme Donuts, so Chuck (bus driver) obliged cause the "HOT NOW" light was on. Here is Deb, heading to the bus to feed the troops... Keep in mind we are on our way home from dinner... lol

Here is Alex and I, she is so nice and personable...

These girls, Joellen, Vicky, Deb and Joan, are all smiling, but inside they are saying.... ouch my feet hurt, and I am broke...let get out of here..



In an effort to save money next year I will be leading the games, serving water, and driving the bus.... all at the same time of course. (Chuck let me practice...)
I saw this in Houston last fall and was amazed, check it out...
FRONT OF QUILT
BACK OF QUILT!
More later! Stop in and say Hi!
Mary

No comments: