Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time is flying by, Summer will be here soon!

Whew, where did April go?, Next week May is here, and next thing you know summer will be here. I love this time of year. I always want to go out and get some pansies and want to get started spreading mulch. It feels more like the end of May instead of the end of April. While I want to get out and garden I still have the desire to do nothing better than sit and sew.

The Bus trip to Chicago was so fun. I took many pictures and I promise I will get them posted to the blog very soon. We will definitely do the Chicago trip next year and promise to make it better than ever. We have been moving the store around and doing some spring cleaning to make room for a couple new fabric lines heading our way. Busy weekend ahead. Check back for photos and updates. Have a great weekend.

Mary

No comments: