Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It is hard to believe a new year is already beginning. I love new starts, new beginnings and I am all about new year's resolutions. I want to lose weight, read more, sew more, clean out my sewing room, the list goes on and on! At the shop, we have huge resolutions also. I am looking forward to the new monthly groups (Dear Jane group and the Hand Applique group) and looking forward to the new class schedule. I am also really excited about the Chicago Bus Trip. We have some great new fabric coming in, and before we know it our super bowl sale will be here! One of our better sales of the year! The plan is to keep you posted of what is going on at the shop every couple of days. To let you know what we are excited about and what we are working on and to give you an inside look at what is happening at the shop. More later! Mary

No comments: